Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lots of Firsts in this House


Not only did Megan begin college, but the following week Bridget enjoyed her first day of Kindergarten. And she's been loving it ever since!


We also visited Megan for the first time since moving her in to college. I waited a WHOLE month to visit. And let me just tell you, it felt much longer. I love this picture of the two girls catching up.


And then last week, Bridget had her first soccer game with Coach Greg! She's in her stylish pink Umbro shorts and her purple game jersey! That's my little Barbie doll!


1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were faring with all these big life changes!!! Looks like life is treating the whole family well and that is awesome! Ready for the big run???

    ReplyDelete