Monday, August 5, 2013

Hello, Miss 49!

I just registered for the 49th state! I can't believe we've accomplished so many states in such a short period of time.  What started out on a bar napkin as a silly challenge has turned in to some of the best family memories and fun with my husband and two kids. 

Later this month, I'll be tackling Idaho.  I'll be running/walking a half marathon and laughing the whole way as I check off state 49 on a Saturday morning.  The evening before, my youngest will be running the kids 1 mile race, in which she will receive a medal.  I think one of the best things about this challenge has been seeing my two daughters take part in races and actually enjoy running.  I'm one lucky girl!

Now, Hawaii...you elusive 50th state...it's time to start thinking about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment