Monday, December 26, 2011

Spandex Doesn't Lie

Shakira may sing that the Hips Don't Lie, but let me tell you that spandex doesn't lie either! I had gotten lax about exercising during December due to a pulled hamstring. While babying that muscle, I pretty much turned into a bowl full of jello. Today, after a 2-month hiatus, I returned to spinning. When I packed in my jello into the spandex cycling shorts, it was quite evident that I'd been packing a lot more than fruits and vegetables into me lately! Yikes - time to get back to business.

Here's to hoping that you were less indulgent during the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you're back in the saddle, and that's what counts. Hope the hammy is feeling better. Hope you and yours have a healthy, happy new year in 2012!! I am looking forward to reading about the different states you are planning on visiting next year. <3

    ReplyDelete