Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Family Visit and Fun at the Zoo

Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law for making the trek from Virginia to Ohio so we could all spend a wonderful weekend together and meet the newest addition to the their family, Sloane.  Friday consisted of dinner at Easton with what seemed like the world's longest table to fit all of us. Even better, Meg drove up from Miami to join us and I got to squeeze in more time with her. Saturday brought an enjoyable day visiting the Columbus zoo (thank you, Jack Hanna).  I swear I think I have a love affair with flamingoes and simply can't snap enough pictures of these beautiful creatures.  Before heading back to Cleveland, we dined sans kids with my brother, sister-in-law, her sister and brother-in-law, my brother's best friend from college and his new wife (Thank you, Aunt Angie, for entertaining the kids!).  What a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment