Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Every time I get the Sundance catalog in the mail, I admittedly get very excited.  It's page after page of beautiful things...clothing, jewelry, home items.  It doesn't hurt that the company was founded by Robert Redford (*swoon*).  This morning while sitting with my coffee and having that rare quiet moment, I flipped through the pages of the holiday issue and dog-eared the following items...how beautiful...don't you agree?

Love this Stardust Leather Cuff. It's out of my price range, but a girl can certainly dream.  And besides, who doesn't like a little sparkle?


 
This might have to be my one splurge item this December.  I love this Rise & Shine Sweater and can almost feel the softness and warmth.



The Soft Tones Pullover looks like the kind of sweater you would slip into after a day on the slopes or, in my case, snowshoeing.
 
 
These holiday tokens might have to find their way into stockings...
 

 
I decorate with reds and tans and I can already feel the warmth and coziness of this Missoula Red Plaid Flannel Fireside Throw in our family room.
 

So what holiday catalogues are you enjoying this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment