Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Good Week of Running

A simple post - I've had a good week of running. It started with a 2-mile run to CrossFit class on Monday. Two 4-mile lunchtime runs on Wednesday and Friday, then a nice, even-paced 10-miler on Sunday. Today's run was even more enjoyable than most of my regular 10 mile runs because I had the great pleasure of watching the Cleveland Marathon/Half Marathon racers at my halfway point. I can't help but become a little emotional when watching a race...something that's hard to explain unless you run, in which case you will totally understand. So here's to hoping for another good week of running with a great ending at the North Carolina race and possibly a new PR!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had a blog! Good luck at the skirt chaser race, that sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete