Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



This morning was my 3rd Mother's Day Run! The first run was 2007 when Bridget was 2 months old (and my body did NOT bounce back like Halle Berry!). When I registered my family for the 2nd race in 2008, they begged me to let them buy me something from Target or anywhere else. Nope, I love to run and I wanted to do a run with my family on mother's day. You can't buy "family time" from Target as you know. Each year we ask someone random person to take a picture of all of us. Meg and Bridget don't appreciate it yet, but they will as they get older and see how much they've grown and how beautiful they are! Oh yeah, we DEFINITELY don't run for a PR - just for the Caribou Coffee, bagels and "jo-jo's" (as Bridget calls them). Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment