Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall in Love with Autumn

Love love love autumn. Saturday, we all worked in the yard raking leaves and cleaning up the flower beds. What a mess! Afterwards, we all loaded up in the car and went to Pettiti's to get harvest decorations and mums. They had this wonderful "front porch special" which consisted of 2 pumpkins, 2 medium size mums, 1 large mum, a bale of hay and a nice gathering of cornstalks for $30. How great to take the guesswork out of decorating. Our house now has fantastic fall curb appeal.

Today puppy and I went for a marvelous 7 mile trail run. I don't know who was happier - him or me! I'm not 100% back to my old fitness self, but I'm getting darn close. Seriously, is there any better sound to hear while running than crunching or rustling through leaves? Love this season!

Happy Autumn to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment