Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week in Review: 5/3-5/9

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I am thrilled that I got two new CLE shirts (Cleveland's a Plum is such a cool one) so I can "represent" while knocking out the remaining states. Yeah! Good week of running and nice mix of workouts as well as two of the best partners ever - B and Meg!

Monday-rest. 

Tuesday - 5 miles. 1 mile warmup & cool down. 5x800m at 6.5 or 9:13 pace w/400 recovery at 5.2mph or 11:32 pace.  

Wednesday - 600m swim during lunch of 200m free, 200m breast and 200m back. Loved being in the water again. 

Thursday - 4 mile run with B in the jogging stroller and Meg alongside me on the bike. Meg has mastered the perfect "mom is running" speed on her bike!

Friday- the elevens, 100 crunches, side planks w/weights, squats and fire hydrants 

Saturday - Farmer's market, gallucci's, eye doctor appt for Meg and other time consuming errands. In other words, no workouts. 

Sunday-18 miles. Good run with great company (Meg), but cold and windy staying in the high 40s.  I actually got my hydration and fuel issues figured out. I will test it again in 2 weeks when I have a 20 miler on the agenda.  

Getting excited for the Cleveland Half next week and hoping to PR in my own backyard!

Good luck to Karen on her 100 Miles to Nowhere!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment