Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Happy List

I'm a big believer that each day we wake up and decide whether we're going to be happy or miserable.

1. My oldest had a great day of volunteering and realizes the good in helping others.
2. My youngest is curled up next to me andher breathing is beautiful.
3. I had lunch with my sister, simple and wonderful.
4. I saw old colleagues today and it brought such a smile to my face.
5. Me and my girls had a nice trip to "mommy's bicycle store" to get Meg a proper helmet and lovely old-fashioned basket and handle streamers for Bridget.
6. Lance hasn't given up. Basso is in the top 10. And the new boy wonder (my new fav) Schleck is kicking ass. I love love love the Tour. I could listen to Phil, Paul and Bob all day (not so much Craig Hummer).

Hopefully, you've found your "happy".

No comments:

Post a Comment