Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ladybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy (Uhm Girl)

Bridget got to "pick" our team costumes. She decided we'd be Ladybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy, except she said I'm Bumblebee Girl. Bridget has a ladybug costume - I just had to order her ladybug girl boots (should be delivered by in a couple days). Monday was a holiday so Bridget, Megan and I ventured to JoAnn Fabrics to pick up some tulle and Dick's to find a yellow running shirt. I'll wear my tri shorts under the tulle. Karen was kind enough to loan me bumblebee arm sleeves and antennae. And poof - just like that, we have our costumes!



We're getting excited for the Day of the Tread Halloween-themed race!

1 comment:

  1. You both look awesome - how fun! No need to return the bumblebee extras - you can add to Bridget's make-believe/dress-up stash..

    Go Bridget (& mama) Go!

    ReplyDelete