Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Movie Magic

Tonight our family will change into our pajamas, gather around the TV, enjoy Greg's special popcorn (made only on the stovetop), and watch a wonderful Christmas classic - Elf. My family knows I love the shower scene where Zoey Deschanel and Will Ferrell are singing Baby, It's Cold Outside. Elf has become our family's favorite modern Christmas classic with Greg and Megan repeating lines throughout December - "you're so pretty, you should be on a Christmas Card" and "Santa, I know him!"

Other must-see classics for us are Christmas Story (hey, we are from Cleveland!), Christmas Vacation (thank you, Nitmos, for the month of quotes), and It's a Wonderful Life (Jimmy Stewart makes me swoon).

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season enjoying your own traditions or making new ones.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm Buddy the Elf what's your favorite color?

    This is our second favorite Christmas movie!

    Smilings my favorite!

    ReplyDelete