Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Favorite Quote

I came across this really cool quote on the web the other day and can't get it out of my head...mostly because I secretly dream of being this person: Is it rude to count the people you pass out loud? I occasionally catch myself laughing just thinking about this quote and then I started thinking about the Marine Corps Marathon I ran October 2006 and how I actually passed a girl dressed up as Super Girl. I don't think I ever felt such a rush of energy as I did at that moment (especially since I'm a sub 6 hour finisher - yes, a 5 hour 59 minute finish counts as a sub 6). THAT would have been my opportunity to count out loud! Off to do another elliptical session since it's snowy outside and an ice storm...even my yak traks said "no way, we won't play" in this weather. So it's me, the elliptical, and the Biggest Loser.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of bloggers! I LOVE your sidebar state race listing! I hope to join you and yours in a out-of-state race or two as you journey along!

    ReplyDelete