Monday, March 9, 2009

Disney with the Family Was Wonderful


The short story: We arrived Wednesday, went to Magic Kingdom Thursday, enjoyed Epcot Friday, Character Breakfast Saturday and race expo, Princess Half Marathon Sunday with Happily Ever After Party on Sunday, arrived back in Cleveland Monday afternoon. I have so much to write about the trip and a separate entry on the Race (you know, my pros and cons list). I will do all that later, but till then...here's some wonderful pics of the FAM :)

Thursday at Cinderella's Castle - me and my princesses!


Spinning in the Tea Cups (my favorite ride)



Bridget enjoying a few laughs at Magic Kingdom

Megan and Bridget posing with Minnie Mouse at Epcot!

This is one of my many favorite pics of Megan. Goofy actually came up with the idea to pose with her pigtails and his ears!


Meg and Greg with Tigger at the Grand Floridian's Character Breakfast on Saturday morning - Meg must have made 4 trips to the buffet before coming back with ice cream - ice cream for breakfast...kind of calls into question my parenting & nutritional skills!



Greg with his little Princess at the Grand Floridian - both with beautiful smiles!

Meg and me at the Grand Floridian - it was 10 years ago that she & I made our last Disney trip - she's beautiful here.


I just finished the race and we all headed for breakfast. Pluto is Bridget's favorite character and she was so excited each time she saw him!

Greg actually rivaling Minnie for the sexiest character :)


Megan with the ugly stepsisters and stepmother from Cinderella at the Happily Ever After Party. She's quite the ham for the camera!
I'll post more as well as a link to our picasa page as soon as time allows!

No comments:

Post a Comment