Saturday, March 6, 2010

3 Things About Jogging Strollers

Doodlebug joined me on a short 3-miler Friday after work since the sun was still shining and the weather was still kind enough that a coat wasn't necessary. So off we went in the jogging stroller. I bribed B that if she was good, then we would stop at Mitchell's (yes, I am THAT parent). So here's what I quickly learned about our jogging stroller:

1. In spite of large, off-road tires, snow is still tough to navigate through.

2. Children grow, which is normally a wonderful thing. Unless it results in me pushing an additional 10 pounds up Sweetwater Landing Hill. This counts as strength training, right?!

3. I love this new-found time with my little one - I love that I can squeeze in an after work run and still call it quality time with my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment