Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week in Review: 3/15-3/21

Pretty happy with this week, except I didn't make it to yoga. I'll have to make up for that next week! And I will definitely need to treat myself to a yoga session after the Fools 25k next Sunday!

Monday - 8 mile run at a very dark 6am with puppy as my bodyguard.

Tuesday - strength/cross training. 3 sets of 20 box jumps and kettleball swings (20# weight), followed by 4 sets of 10 of stork lifts and reverse arm curls using 10# weights, then 1600m row in 7:44 during lunch. Added a 4 mile run in the evening with B in jogging stroller & Meg on her bike (hit Mitchell's afterwards).

Wednesday - just did "the elevens" in 5:23.

Thursday - 3 mile tempo run at lunch at 5.8, 6.0 and 6.2 mph. One hour spin class in the evening to kick my butt!

Fridays - rest.

Saturday - morning long run with puppy - 10 miles in 1:48! Watched a fantastic DVD called "It Might Get Loud" - a documentary featuring Jimmy Page, the Edge and Jack White. Don't want to spoil it for you, but we loved it. Ok, I lied, Spoiler alert: the Edge sings on it! Be still my beating heart!  

Sunday - no running, but did 3 hours of hard-ass yard work. That's DEFINITELY counting as cross training!

Hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment