Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Reading List

I've failed miserably with my read two books per month challenge during these summer months. Maybe it's the great weather, or that I'm spending more time swimming and biking in this heat, or taking my girls to the pool, but whatever it is, it's resulting in zero books read during June and July. I tried reading The Paris Wife, but just couldn't get into it. So I've decided that if I'm going to keep up with the reading, and maybe actually read TWO books during August, then I need to come up with a better summer reading list. Thank goodness there's Harry Potter. With the movie franchise concluding, I realized I had forgotten many important details of the last two books. What better reason to start the series over?! I started Sorcerer's Stone a couple nights ago and I can't put it down. Looks like I've found the magic :)

1 comment:

  1. Meanwhile I'm kicking ass on my "read one book a month" goal. Those fast reads are crucial. Good luck catching up. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete