Thursday, November 24, 2011

A New PR!


My previous 5-mile PR was a 52:49 in 2010 running the Bill Luti 5-Miler in Concord, New Hampshire. Today, I shattered that number and managed to finish the Hermes Turkey Trot here in wonderful downtown Cleveland in 47:52!!!!! Holy crap, Batman, that's a minute faster per mile! Woohoo!

So today, not only am I grateful for a wonderful husband/kids and family, a good job with challenging work and enjoyable co-workers, fun friends, but I am also grateful for having good health and that I am able to do something I love - running.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. you sure did shatter it! way to go! how awesome that you smashed it at one of your favorite races :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Great job! A minute a mile less ain't no joke(r), Batman!

    ReplyDelete