Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rock Climbing Rocks



Corny title, but rock climbing was absolutely incredible. So hard, yet so fun. Meg was a rockstar (yes, I can keep this up with the "rock" comments!). She climbed to the top of the wall on her first try. I was a little intrepid at first and only made it half way up. After a few climbs, though, I made it to the top and couldn't believe how much fun I was having. Upper body strength? Oh my, I was lacking in that department. By the time we were finished, our fingers hurt, our forearms ached, and we were smiling with huge grins. Great day with my daughter! Thanks, Kendall Cliffs, for a fantastic indoor rock climbing experience.

Best of all, we got to check off two things on Meg's Summer Bucket List - rock climbing and happy hour at Sonic. Love our tots!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment