Thursday, March 14, 2013

Interesting Travel Articles Around the Web

Three interesting travel articles, if you're the traveling-sort of folk.
  1. I follow The Frugal Traveler on Twitter and find him very informative.  This week, he posted an article on the New York Times Travel site called Deconstructing the World's Friendliest People.  Definitely worth a read.
  2. Since starting this wonderful 50-state adventure, I have found it wise to belong to loyalty programs - hotel, car, air.  I've noticed many subtle and some significant changes to my United Airlines program since buying Continetal, but was surprised to read about more changes by hotels, airlines, car rentals and others in this latest CNBC article.
  3. Lastly, I came across Skift, which fancies itself as a travel news site that will definitely find me as a repeat reader. Good graphics, well organized, smartly written, insider information.

No comments:

Post a Comment