Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pumpkin Turns 17!

This past Saturday, November 6, my pumpkin turned 17 years old! I can't believe it. Her presents included tickets to the April 2011 Lady Gaga concert, some much-needed gift certificates, and a little Marc Jacobs necklace from her sister. She picked Players for dinner so she could have her favorite pizza - bacon with feta cheese. I thought in honor of her birthday, I would spotlight the last 8 birthdays since we've been in Cleveland - that, and I can't seem to get the scanner to work to scan the birthday photos pre-2003. Technology...a curse and a blessing. Enjoy watching Pumpkin grow up - I sure have!


Birthday 2003 at the Japanese Steakhouse



Birthday 2004 in New York City



Birthday 2005 with new skis and ski boots



13th Birthday 2006 at the Drake in Chicago, which included a trip to Tiffany's



Birthday 2007



Birthday 2008 in her Brady Quinn Jersey (before the "trade")



Birthday 2009 eating Lobster in Maine



Birthday 2010


Happy Birthday, Pumpkin! Love you :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Please give Megan a big birthday hug from all of us!!!!

    ReplyDelete