Saturday, November 6, 2010

What a Week

While in taper mode, I've had time to catch up on important news announcements. Yes, there was an election. But did you also know that:

1. Little Wayne got out of jail. Michael Phelps will have new tunes to swim to...and or me to run to as well.

2. New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys have announced a new tour. Really? Sad. Just. Sad.

3. Kim Kardashian is not seeing Lebron. Good for her.

4. Charlie Sheen has filed for divorce. I'm sure Denise Richards is feeling vindicated now.

Other news: pumpkin had a birthday (separate post with memory lane pics to come) and a rock-on 10-miler accomplished. And snow. We had our first snow today. I loved it, but that will change by January!

1 comment:

  1. #2! That sounds like the Right Stuff to me. Off to Ticketmaster.

    ReplyDelete