Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Great App for Cycling and Running


My husband is far more into apps than I could ever dream of being. I find it time consuming searching for that ultimate application and, besides, I get "menu anxiety" when there's way too many options to select. Good thing I have him to do the searching for me. His latest "find" was the Cyclemeter app, which can be downloaded from iTunes. We used this iPhone-friendly app for Eddy's Sweet Corn Ride and it was awesome. The stats it gives is incredible and it easily hooks onto your handlebars (you'll need to purchase the case first). I'll be trying it out on my long run this weekend and will definitely be using it on my 100k bike ride the end of October.

For more in-depth review, go here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment