Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Daytripping and Daydreaming

Every once in awhile I enjoy looking at beautiful pictures of beautiful places. Here are a few of my favorite daydreaming destinations.


Carpet of Flowers in Brussels, Belgium - what an amazing sight of colors!


St. Petersburg, Russia - look at the ornate architecture.


I was in Paris in 2006, but I was pregnant and the temps were in the high 90s/low 100s. I think I would love it so much more in the Fall or Winter. Beautiful city, amazing wine, incredible coffee, antiques, fashion...wow!


The Walking Bridge in Prague. This city has always fascinated me - food, culture and its people. A must see on my life itinerary.

Where do your day dreams take you?

1 comment:

  1. Taj Mahal, Istanbul - the buildings knock my socks off!! Hope to visit Paris and London over spring break this year - just waiting for airfares to come down (as in YIKES!).

    Have fun in Fargo!!!!

    ReplyDelete