If you haven't read this yet, stop what you're doing and read it immediately. It's the Cleveland Bucket List by Scene Magazine. Greg and I enjoyed spending the morning marking off the activities either Greg, Megan or I have tackled here in Cleveland. We hit 68 out of the 100.
So over the next few months, our family will be trying to check off the following:
1. Take a tour of the Great Lakes Brewery. We couldn't believe that we haven't done this yet.
2. Take a tour of Gotta Groove Records. I didn't even know this existed!
3. Karaoke at Tina's. I've never heard of this place and I've never attempted Karaoke! I know, right?
4. Visit the Cleveland Polka Hall of Fame. Might also be a good excuse to eat at Sterli's afterwards or Sokolowskis.
5. Bowl at an old-school alley. Looks like we'll be checking out Mahall's very soon!
So what's your number? How many activities or places have you checked off the Cleveland Bucket List?