Saturday, January 11, 2014

If you haven't read this yet, stop what you're doing and read it immediately.  It's the Cleveland Bucket List by Scene Magazine. Greg and I enjoyed spending the morning marking off the activities either Greg, Megan or I have tackled here in Cleveland.  We hit 68 out of the 100.

So over the next few months, our family will be trying to check off the following:

1.  Take a tour of the Great Lakes Brewery. We couldn't believe that we haven't done this yet.

2.  Take a tour of Gotta Groove Records.  I didn't even know this existed!

3.  Karaoke at Tina's.  I've never heard of this place and I've never attempted Karaoke! I know, right?

4.  Visit the Cleveland Polka Hall of Fame.  Might also be a good excuse to eat at Sterli's afterwards or Sokolowskis.

5.  Bowl at an old-school alley.  Looks like we'll be checking out Mahall's very soon!

So what's your number? How many activities or places have you checked off the Cleveland Bucket List?

No comments:

Post a Comment