Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas 2013 Interview with My Girls


Christmas Interview 2013
What do you like about being a kid?

Megan:  Sadly, at 20 I need to act like an adult!
Bridget:  I like seeing my friends every day at school.
 
If you could go anywhere this year, where would you go?
Megan:  Hopefully, Prague in fall 2014.
Bridget:  Disneyworld and Hawaii.
 
What one word best describes you now?
Megan:  Hot mess in a pretty dress.
Bridget:  Happy and nice.
 
What is your favorite thing about your sister?

Megan:  Her sense of humor, she surprises me every time I go home about how smart and fun she is.
Bridget:  Fun, nice and awesome. 

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Megan:  First, I want to finish college.
Bridget:  Vet.
 

What makes you happy?
Megan:  family, dogs, friends, Costco.
Bridget:  family, friends, sister, dogs
 

For Bridget, now that you’re a first grader, what advice would you give to someone new in Kindergarten?
Don't worry, you're going to have fun!
 

For Meg, now that you’re in your second year of college, what lesson did you learn as a freshman?
To study and that you won't miss out on friend time.
 

What is playing on your ipod or iphone?
Megan:  Bastielle, Lourde, Tupac, and Biggie.
Bridget:  Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Teen Beach Movie Cruisin' for a Bruisin.

No comments:

Post a Comment