Friday, January 8, 2010

Just Breathe

Even though it's also a Faith Hill song, it represents instead my yoga class tonight. I had been remiss in my yoga attendance the last six months or so. Earlier in 2009 I had gotten into the habit of attending at least one formal session a week. But then that proverbial "life" kept getting in the way in the form of duties associated with being a mother, wife, friend, worker, etc. But this was a pretty stressful week and husband could see that I needed my yoga time so he insisted I book myself for a class and commit. So I did. And it was freaking wonderful. The Warm Powerful Flow class was led by Jennifer at Inner Bliss and it was transformative. I was exhausted after the first 15 minutes - a sure sign that I had been lax in my practice. After an hour, I didn't want to leave the warmth and serenity of that room. I will sleep beautifully tonight.

Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. love how you are blogging more! Viking School over in Legacy - check out the cooking classes - loads of them... hope you all are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete