Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Slow but Decent Week

It's all in how you spin it, as pollsters say. One could say I was weak on the running this week. But I say I still got in some good workouts, just a bit alternative. Monday was a great day off with my girls. We got in a nice walk and a little kid yoga. The most activity I had Tuesday and Wednesday consisted of cleaning up more dog hair. A short bike ride either Tuesday or Wednesday (do your days run together, too?) mixed in with a few squats for good measure. Friday was Warm Powerful Yoga, which is the perfect way to end a tough week at work. A walk with my girls Saturday after watching my friend E kick butt at the Spartan Relays. And capped off my week with a short 6-mile run with puppy.

One thing I learned this week is that my core is getting stronger and I can hold my yoga poses longer. Today, I ran with better posture - a combination of yoga and not running on packed and/or slushy snow. So even though I don't have much to log this week as far as running, biking and swimming go, I am definitely feeling stronger and can say I had a good week. I hope you did, too! And now, to leave you with some yoga humor - enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment