Monday, September 13, 2010

A Decent Training Week

Training for an ultra is challenging when working full-time, being a mom and wife, while still trying to fit in a few minutes reading US Weekly (come on, I have to know "who wore it best"). But this week, pretty everything fell into place. Bridget and I are enjoying our stroller runs. I squeezed in my long run Saturday before Bridget's dance class meeting Greg and B at her class (thanks to Greg who got her to class on time). I met my mileage goals and feel pretty good. I also am incorporating 10 minutes of yoga each morning to improve my flexibility. And besides, yoga confuses the dog - he thinks I'm in the floor to play/pet him!

This week I was also able to catch my friend Karen rock a wonderful finish time in her debut 70.3 Iron(wo)man!

1 comment:

  1. My dog would think I was confused and make sure I was playing/petting him if I were on the floor. Hence, no push ups or sit ups recently. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete