Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My New Obsession


While exploring at Appalachian Outfitters over the weekend, I came across my new obsession - a Haiku purse. I had never heard of this brand, but instantly fell in love with it's beautiful design and practical style. It's ideal for traveling - having two spaces for water bottles or, in my case nowadays, sippy cup. I purchased the Haiku To-Go bag in Bamboo Green "Branch" design. Love love love it. I've been wearing it for 3 days now and have zero complaints. It's lightweight, holds everything, feels incredibly stylish and, best of all, it's not another unimaginative Coach purse.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously. Everybody needs to stop buying new! I saw this for you while doing some major Christmas shopping on Wednesday at REI. Help a prego out and let her finish her list :)

    ReplyDelete