Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week in Review

Not as many miles accomplished this week. I'm going to "blame" it on the birthday, Miami, and Patron XO. Sounds good to me at least!

Monday-rest.

Tuesday-one hour Ashtanga Yoga class at 6am with Meg joining me. Noontime tempo run of 3 miles at 5.8, 6.0 and 6.2 mph.

Wednesday-birthday. Still managed to do strength/core workout of 10+1 in 5:45 and 3 sets of 10 of squats and tricep dips.

Thursday-fantastic 4.25 mile run along the Miami shoreline. Tempo run of sorts because I had just 45 minutes to squeeze in this run before my deep tissue massage.

Friday-walked 2-3 miles around South Beach. Relaxing day.

Saturday-return flight. No workout.

Sunday-13 of the most miserable slushy, slippery, snowy miles I have ever run, not counting the Run for Regis half marathon this past January. It was like running in sand with terrible footing and no traction. I mean, seriously, this snow is REALLY getting old!

Hope everyone had an equally good week. Congrats to Kim for tackling an 11 miler this weekend!

1 comment: