Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dress You Up in My Love

If Lady Gaga can rip off Madonna, then so can I! After another hour long ride on the bike, I've decided I have to get cycling-specific bottoms. My arse is shot. I came up with my own white trash version of a chamois by rolling up a pair of my 3-year-old daughter's old sweatpants and sitting on them while biking. But then she saw them wedged between by rear and the bike seat like a bad cookie and I could see the shock and disappointment in my new invention. It's time for another Amazon package to land on my doorstep.


It's a cycling skort with a removable chamois - perfect for biking to work or biking in my basement!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Sounds like you are gearing up for our 100 Miles - we should pick a date...I am happy to host the madness....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also great for hanging around in the house (with the curtains drawn, of course). But that's just one fella talkin'...

    ReplyDelete