Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Dreaming of Spring Colors

I'm getting tired of winter colors - black and gray are my standard fare. Whether it's my work clothes or running clothes, both are just feeling bland and uninspiring. Through my nightly time wasters (web browsing), I've come across some cool Spring finds. Indulge me :)


I saw these hot pink boots while watching DC Cupcakes on TLC. I was channel surfing and came across a cupcake show on TLC. How these ladies make money is beyond me, but I'm drawn to dysfunction...and this show fulfilled that for me. And I came across great boots that I'm jonesing for. Time waster AND great boots. Win-win, if you ask me.


This Summer Shade Tee is so versatile. I can use it as a bathing suit cover-up, add it to a pair of shorts for all day shopping or a big day of doing nothing. Best of all, the color is Jazzy Jam. What a happy sounding color.


Since I'm not training for a marathon, all my toenails are present. Which means these sandals would look fab with a nice pedicure. Of course, that means no snow...so maybe by July, I could actually wear something like this!

So are you jonesing for Spring, too? Do you dream in colors?

Today's guilty pleasure: Target. I can't get enough of this place. I actually consider this place as a "destination"...you know, someplace you go to enjoy yourself. I even walk through the picture frame aisle for no reason (who does that?!) and I never leave with purchases under $100. Damn you, Target, for being so appealing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment