Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday's Treat: Sing, Floss, Travel Jacket

I have a big summer trip looming in the background. Other than the stress of having to train for a half marathon by June at this destination race, I am also faced with packing for a multi-weather kind of vacation. How do you pack for Alaska? The weather in Anchorage resembles Northern Ohio, but what if I encounter rain, wind and chilly temps? Have no fear, Lululemon is here!

Enter my little splurge - the Sing, Floss, Travel Jacket. I lust over Lululemon - the products, the lifestyle, the colors. And now, I know I will have that nice little warming layer - complete with a hoodie! And in my favorite color, gray. Lucky me :)

Today's guilty pleasure: what else, but treating myself to something wonderful at Lululemon!

No comments:

Post a Comment