Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just Registered for My First Race of 2013

While watching the Grammy's Sunday night, I registered for my first race for the year - St. Malachi 5-Mile Run.  I had the best of intentions to get in a snowshoe race in February, but my race was first rescheduled for the following week, then cancelled the night before it was to occur.  Bummer.  But I am excited to be running a well-organized and fun local race.

On another note, I have decided that I want to add being a back-up dancer to Bruno Mars or the tamborine guy in the Lumineers to my list of dream jobs.  Or maybe Jack White's make-up artist (such a talented artist, but what was with his eyes and lips?).  All of these jobs would be way more fun than my day job! I did love that the Black Keys gave a shout-out to Akron.  Such a great duo.

What was your favorite Grammy moment?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the race sign-up. I've heard good things about the St. Malachi. Very cool that the Black Keys gave a shout-out to the AK, but I have to admit I didn't watch a second of the awards. Most exciting to me was the honor to fiddler William Stepp: http://www.npr.org/2013/02/10/171501799/the-kentucky-fiddler-who-inspired-aaron-coplands-rodeo

    ReplyDelete