Saturday, February 16, 2013

More Fun in the CLE

Pretty busy day in the 216 and I couldn't be happier.  Managed to squeeze in a nice 5.25 mile before noon.  Off to another lunch at Dave & Buster's (Megan and Bridget's favorite place to spend a snowy afternoon).

While in the neighborhood, we stopped in to the Backpacker's Shop for their kick ass winter clearance sale.  Meg got a Patagonia pullover for 40 percent off! B got a Sigg water bottle for 50 percent off and I found a great running top for $20.  Score!

Later, we had the reservations for moonlight bowling at our local bowling alley.  I can't believe how long it's been since I've been bowling, but wow, we had so much fun! Bridget even had a strike! I won the first game, but once again I peaked too early.  Games 2 and 3 were just ugly for me - and thank goodness we had the bumpers on for Bridget because they came in handy for me more than once!

Hope your Saturday was just as fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment