Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Odds and Ends

Bridget and I had a wonderful day off compliments of President's Day. We enjoyed the Fairytales and Frogs event at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, where B got to meet Cinderella, dance to Disney Channel tunes, and walk through the rain forest. To top it off, they had cupcakes for all the princes and princesses.

And to finish off what little bit of energy I had, I made a trip to Lowe's on my day off. Anyone who has ever "made a trip to Lowe's" knows that also means you will have great difficulty getting out of bed the next morning. Yep, this would be true. I painted our bedroom AGAIN as the last color 6 weeks ago was not satisfactory. Thank goodness I love how this color turned out because painting is such a brutal task. And what muscles didn't already hurt from running the stairs on Friday, running 5.25 miles on Saturday as well bowling on Saturday, definitely hurt today!

And more good Nike Fuel news: I just hit 100k fuel points!

No comments:

Post a Comment