Thursday, February 28, 2013

What I'm Loving Today: Personalized Dog Collar

I have two wonderful dogs.  It's true.  My black labrador retriever is one of the loves of my life.  I even call him Lord Byron because I am convinced he was reincarnated and was previously a romantic poet.  What else could explain all the love he has?! Right? But his basic red dog collar, which is 8-ish years old, stinks. I mean peeeee=uuuuuu.  I came across this wonderful little site that specializes in monogrammed dog collars.  I'm thinking of getting this one for Jameson in his manly red and this one for Lulu (our not-very-bright beagle-basset mix) in raspeberry since it's girly.  Although it might seem costly, I like having that they are personalized with their names and contact information, without the jingling of tags.  Perfect updates for my pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment