Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Workout Wednesday: A New Nike+Fuel Goal Met

It finally happened.  I've had to walk around the house A LOT. The benefit of this doggone thing is that Jameson is going for A LOT more walks.  Bridget is enjoying the jogging stroller again.  I'm not sedentary at work and I'm taking the stairs all the time now. This past Saturday while at Target, Greg commented that he was convinced that the reason we were going up and down the aisles in what appeared to be random chaos is so I could score extra fuel points (I am the poster child of random chaos).

But I finally made it.  I managed to meet my daily points goal 7 out of 7 days this past week. Woohoo! Best of all, I get to relish in my stats.  I can't believe that I logged in 16.9 miles during the week, especially since only a few of those miles were from running.

I think in the Spring, when the weather improves, I might increase my daily fuel points goal.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment