Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Megan and Bridget: Their 2012 Holiday Interview

Last year, I started chronicling brief interviews between my two daughters to preserve memories...and to give us something to laugh about years from now.

1. What one word best desribes you right now?
BRIDGET: Love.
MEGAN: Fun.

2. What is your favorite thing about your sister?
BRIDGET: Her messing around with me.
MEGAN: Our Mitchell's ice cream trips.

3. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
BRIDGET: Spending time with each other and watching Christmas movies.
MEGAN: Traveling and experiencing new places.

4. What is your favorite holiday candy?
BRIDGET: Candy corn.
MEGAN: Angie's buckeyes and Mom's potato candy.

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
BRIDGET: A Veterinarian (age 5).
MEGAN: Why does everyone keep asking me this? Can't I just be the Sonic girl on roller skates?! (age 19)

I had only prepared 5 questions. However, Bridget was enjoying these questions so she and Megan came up with a few more!

6. What is your favorite animal?
BRIDGET: Dolphin.
MEGAN: Dolphin.

7. What is your favorite place that we have traveled to or visited?
BRIDGET: Arizona.
MEGAN: Spain - Barcelona, Madrid and Seville.

8. What is playing in your iPod right now?
BRIDGET: Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe, Justin Bieber, and Luke Bryan.
MEGAN: Lumineers, Hoodie Allen, Taylor Swift, and Mumford & Sons.

9. What is your favorite thing to do?
BRIDGET: Go to the park, get ice cream, go swimming, spending time with my family.
MEGAN: Sitting, checking social networks.

10. What is your favorite stuffed animal?
BRIDGET: Holly, my new Christmas dog.
MEGAN: Eeyore (her only stuffed animal that she's had since age 3).

11. What is your favorite ice cream?
BRIDGET: Mitchell's Coffee ice cream with dinosaur sprinkles.
MEGAN: Moosetracks!

Love my girls and I loved how excited they both were to answer these questions (and to humor their mom).

xoxo,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment